Monday, March 17, 2014

Manic Monday: Week 11

Another week has flown by and I'll be honest, I don't feel any more together than I did last week! :) But I'm working on it! As soon as I get to a regular work schedule, mid-April, I'm hopeful that things will begin to fall into place. However, that's still a month away. And until then .... ay, yi, yi!
source
On top of work, travel and the general busyness of life, I did get in a great weight lifting working on Tuesday and Friday. I also got in an extra ab workout with Maya on Friday when I finished with weights. I even made it to yoga on Wednesday and I taught classes on Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings. And I ate well! Thank goodness I spent time prepping food over the weekend because if I wouldn't have had those foods ready to grab and reheat, I know things wouldn't have gone as well.

I had a few unplanned slices of pizza on Friday but I didn't go crazy with it like I usually do, so I'm calling that a win!

When I wrote out my menu and exercise plan last week, I forgot about some traveling that I had to do so that means I had to rearrange a few workouts and a few meals didn't get made last week. That also means I get to carry them over into this week. And that makes for easy planning!

I made a new breakfast (in the oven as I speak) to have ready to grab and go this week: Baked Oatmeal with Pumpkin and Bananas. I haven't eaten breakfast yet today so no review to share. But boy, it smells good! (Note: I did leave out the pecans.)

Honey, I Shrunk the Mom

Since it's Monday, I'm doing my usual and linking up with my friends LauraJill and Hollie. We link up on Monday's to get our week started off with some accountability and we share our weekly plan. Please stop by their blogs and leave them a little hello or shout out of encouragement and feel free to join in for Manic Monday if you'd like! :)

Weekly Weigh-in
Last weeks weigh-in: 212
Today's weigh-in: 211.6 (-0.4)
After two weeks in a row with really big losses, I am pleased as punch with that loss. I have been so nervous that the scale last week was doing something wonky and would show a gain this week. So grateful it didn't. ;)
I am still following Weight Watchers Simply Filling and still enjoying it! Hopefully a more detailed post on that coming soon.

This weeks menu plan:
Monday: (working late) Turkey sandwiches
Tuesday: Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf Minis with roasted asparagus
Wednesday: Pulled Pork Nachos
Thursday: Veggie Kebabs with chicken on the grill 
Friday: Girls night!
Saturday: Leftovers
Sunday: Pancakes and sausage (I love pancakes on Sunday! Don't you? :) )
For more menu planning ideas, check out the weekly link up at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

This weeks workout plan:
Monday: 3 Silver Sneakers Classes
Tuesday: Weight Lifting Class 
Wednesday: 3 Silver Sneakers Classes, Yoga Class
Thursday: Weight Lifting Class
Friday: 3 Silver Sneakers Classes, Elliptical
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Walk





You can also find me on Instagram, My Fitness Pal, Twitter and Pinterest
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. yay for a loss!!

    Prepping really does help! (I should do it more often lol)

    Good for you that you did have pizza but didn't go crazy, I think that it is one of the hardest parts of a healthy living journey is to be able to enjoy everything in moderation. It's hard but you did it and that is a HUGE win!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your meal-planning, as I'm constantly stealing your ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That breakfast sounds FANTASTIC! I can almost taste it!
    Sarah
    www.thinfluenced.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna have to try these muffins. They sound delish! Hope you have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. I love hearing from you!